RE: [probe_control] Forbin ahead

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 12, 2013
      Hello Jim

      Pay more attention to the second half. Saying that the DVD version has the two parts as a 90 minute story.

      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      From: probecontrol@...
      Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:03:22 -0400
      Subject: Re: [probe_control] Forbin ahead

      Thanks for the heads-up regarding COLOSSUS: THE FORBIN PROJECT's hardware, Geoff. I'll scrounge up a copy of KNIGHT RIDER Season Two somewhere, and check it out.

      Jim Alexande

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 12, 2013
        Roger that, Geoff.

        To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
        From: probecontrol@...
        Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:03:22 -0400

        Thanks for the heads-up regarding COLOSSUS: THE FORBIN PROJECT's hardware, Geoff. I'll scrounge up a copy of KNIGHT RIDER Season Two somewhere, and check it out.

        Jim Alexande

        wondering what happened to the original hardware used to contact the mountain

        complex of Colossus in �The Forbin Project�, might want to look at �Knight

        Rider�s second season two-parter �Goliath Returns�.

        Likewise, a

        couple episodes on, �Mouth Of The Snake�s gymnast secret agent David Dalton

        (actor Charles Taylor ) could almost be the prototype for Stingray.

        We never

        had the series �Code Of Vengeance� over here. Was it any good??

      • British 2010 Promo
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 12, 2013
          Check out Situation Red on It Takes a Thief since it showed the TV monitors from Colussus Forbin Project in Presidents Bunker room from episode.Pre 1970 FYI

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 12, 2013
            If you get Netflix, they have 'Knight Rider' (original) on their instant streaming list so you could watch it on either a TV or computer - whichever would yield a good screen grab.

            To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 12, 2013
              Thanks for the heads-up, Dino!

              To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com