RE: [probe_control] Re: Mrs. Pollifax-Spy (1971)

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
      Hello John I have a feeling that the Lansbury version was a TV movie.Just checked IMDB:-http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0202045/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1confiriming it.I made a copy of the orginal film off the box a couple years ago but haven't see this one yet. I'll bear you in mind if it comes on. Geoff

      Please note NEW email address while OLD one is being sorted out.

      Biggest SF website in Europe and second biggest, and that's only because the first is a commerical site, in the world
      and they look to what we do!

      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      From: probecontrol@...
      Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 19:36:56 -0400
      Subject: Re: [probe_control] Re: Mrs. Pollifax-Spy (1971)

      Not I, I'm afraid, John. Sorry I couldn't help.

      Jim

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
        --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "John" <videoking@...> wrote:

        > There was also a version made in the 90s entitled "The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax" starring Angela Lansbury.
        > Ed Bishop from UFO was one of the supporting cast. Anyone see this version? I've been on the hunt everywhere.
        >
        > John

        Love Ed Bishop! He specialized in playing Americans in England, so
        it must have almost certainly been filmed in the UK.

        This has shown up for sale in bootleg form before but I don't see
        it right now. I don't have to tell you I'm sure, it will almost certainly turn up.

        http://www.ioffer.com/buy/the-unexpected-mrs-pollifax-1999-tv-movie-lansbury-474844580-tbonita-cf3w1ghs

        http://cdn102.iofferphoto.com/img3/item/474/844/580/the-unexpected-mrs-pollifax-1999-tv-movie-lansbury-62d9.jpg