Re: [probe_control] Comedy and bellybuttons

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2013
      Martin,

      I just replied to you directly. Check to see if you get it. If not, let me know through here. If you do, but still can't reply to me, again through here let me know what error you're getting and I'll look into it. (AOL has been doing strange things to my e-mails at random intervals.)

      From: mailto:LambuLambu%40aol.com
      Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 16:59:46 -0400

      Some of us do! :D

      We are awareyou Americans don�t really get irony or satire...