Re: [probe_control] Hellfire and satire

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2013
      I know; not sure why they covered up that lovely figure so much, unless Meriwether didn't mind it since it was supposed to be "alien" clothing. And yet, the unconscious woman in "The Omega Glory" had her belly button showing (and she was wearing far less than Meriwether was!):
      http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XNPD380IpBQ/SHJmrtDM4xI/AAAAAAAABzo/PMgcPkc_9h8/s400/P55_10_theomegaglory.jpg