[probe_control] Pause to Reflect & Give Thanks

  • Dghprobe3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2000
      Jim:

      Thanks for the kind words, but I want to also thank John and Bryan for their
      efforts in starting and maintaining this Search Mailing List and their
      forthcoming expanded web site. I'm just happy to be able to contribute what
      I can. John has put a lot of time into digitizing the scripts for us, and I
      understand Bryan has been helping him digitize the filmclips, so I thank them
      for that, too.

      As we watch the episodes again, I figure it makes it more fun to know a
      little more about the names we see flashed in the credits, that's all. The
      research is a little easier nowadays, what with Internet search engines,
      databases and the like. Who'd have guessed that the very word "SEARCH" would
      have become so pervasive in the world of computers? Also, I'm trying to help
      stir up some comment from the other members of the group as much as possible.
      There is room for everyone! :)

      What I notice is that everyone in the group knows something. Everyone seems
      to have various areas of expertise. When the web site is finished, I'm
      positive that it will be something we will all be proud to have been a part
      of!

      Don
      dghprobe3@...
    • ProbeControl@aol.com