3 Doug McClure movies uploaded on YouTube (Updated)

  • dmanmetz36
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013
      I just saw that three above average Doug McClure TV movies have been uploaded on YoTube.

      The Death of me Yet (1971)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzwhrH9gyuk

      The Birdmen
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDfRZogI5dw

      State Of Division - AKA Death Race (1973)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieemOBOLmDs

      It breaks my heart to see the potential Doug McClure to be a leading man in the movies or another tv series. In his post-Virginan career, he was offered some very good roles in above average TV movies that still hold up today. After he did Satan's Triangle in 1975, his career went to hell in a hand basket. Starring in crap like Firebirds 2015 AD, The House where Evil Dwells, and Humanoids from the Deep. And throwaway cameos on 80's TV series like Hardcastle and McCormick, Simon and Simon, CHiPS, The Fall Guy and the most insulting was his cameo in the movie Cannonball Run II where is credited as "Out of work Actor". For Christ sake, once upon a time, he was bigger thank Burt Reynolds!! I guess that's what happens when you don't manage your career. At least Burt looked out for Doug kept him working in the syndicated "Out of this World" a couple of years later.
      Anyway, check out the movies. I enjoyed them.

      Chris