Re: The Rat Patrol

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2013
      One of the Film Score Monthly posts mentioned that Leonard Nimoy appeared in the episode, "The Raider," which I reprinted as a trivia point. Upon further googling, it seems they cross-mentioned the Combat series starring Vic Morrow on a board about The Rat Patrol. The post wondered if a scene in that Combat episode did not influence the creator of Rat Patrol, Tom Gries. Again, Nimoy does not appear in The Rat Patrol, but appears in the Combat episode, "The Raider," instead.

      http://www.filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?forumID=7&pageID=3&threadID=42334&archive=0

      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0544606/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 28, 2013
        I was wondering about that. It can and could happen, but I did not see him
        doing Rat Patrol at the same time he was doing Trek. But that Combat!
        episode was in 1965...the year before. Just as he did a Get Smart, but in
        the first season, which was 1965.