Re: [probe_control] Warner Archive at Wondercon this weekend

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013
      Great idea! Is anyone from the list going?

      Unfortunately I won't be able to go, but if there are any SEARCH fans
      that live in the Anaheim California area and will attending WONDERCON at
      the Anaheim convention center this weekend March 29-31, WARNER ARCHIVE
      will have a booth and will field questions about their dvd releases on a
      Q and A panel. If a SEARCH fan on this board attends, please ask them
      about the SEARCH dvd release and what century we can expect it to
      arrive!

      http://www.awn.com/news/events/wb-archive-heads-wondercon-2013