Re: [probe_control] Mystery File articles on Probe/Search

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013
      I especially enjoyed reading some of the comments on these links, Don. :) Thanks for supplying.

      Michael Shonk of Mystery File has posted some articles recently about Search. There is nothing really new presented as he basically takes our research here and summarizes it, like everyone else. :) As you read through the articles, you will find a number of our phrases and references, as well as our photo finds.

      There may be a mistake or two, I only skimmed through the articles rather quickly. No mention is made of this Yahoo group, but a link is given to the publicity page of the artshost site. No mention either of my TV Party article which has been out there for several years. Can't complain too much, at least the show is being promoted and talked about.

      Probe [Pilot/TV Movie]:
      http://mysteryfile.com/blog/?p=16030

      Search [The Hugh O'Brian episodes]:
      http://mysteryfile.com/blog/?p=20990

      Search [The Tony Franciosa episodes]:
      http://mysteryfile.com/blog/?p=21076

      Search [The Doug McClure episodes]:
      http://mysteryfile.com/blog/?p=21130

    • Marta Dawes
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013
        I agree...thank you, Don, for posting all the photos and explanations. They were great fun to look through.

        Marta

        http://www.steveandmarta.com - See the 2004 Twilight Zone Convention page!

        All we are saying...is give Peace a chance. - John Lennon

        "With polls showing a very tight race, the final weeks of the campaign are a textbook example of what this great experiment called “American democracy” is all about: two opposing political parties, each with valid positions, spending hundreds of millions of dollars on comically simplistic radio and TV ads designed by consultants to terrify ill-informed halfwits." Dave Barry, in his "2012 in Review" article.