Essential Search

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2013
      Hello
      John

      I also think O�Brian forget the stories
      where he did lose contact or would have drowned without their intervention. All
      the gadgets did was raise the danger level, it was still dependent on the PROBE
      to do something with the information supplied. If they raised the danger level
      more, you�d still be left wondering if the PROBE would need help or not.

      Hello
      Don

      Nicely summed up.

      Considering how telemetric devices are used
      on TV shows and films these days, Leslie Stevens was prophetic. First seasons
      of US shows were always trying to find their feet with a fair few episodes not
      always functioning. Considering when a show is bought and a bunch of
      scriptwriters come in and told the premise and told to get on with it, that�s
      hardly surprising.

      If all the good stories were selected as
      examples of what they wanted for a second season, then �Search� would have
      certainly jumped up a few more notches.

      Please note NEW email address while OLD one is being sorted out.

      Biggest SF website in Europe and second biggest, and that's only because the first is a commerical site, in the world
      and they look to what we do!