We were here

  • actingman@iname.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 13, 2001
      Don and I were here...where was everybody else?
    • Marta Dawes
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 14, 2001
        No one responded to my email, so I didn't think anyone was going to show
        up. I'm sorry I missed you two.

        Marta

        actingman@... wrote:

        > Don and I were here...where was everybody else?

        Marta

        Help us save the Indian Hills Theatre in Omaha, Nebraska
        The last round Super-Cinerama theatre in the world!
        http://www.saveindianhills.com

        Sign the Petition to save the Indian Hills Online!
        http://www.PetitionOnline.com/steve/petition.html

        Call Stephen Long, CEO of Methodist, at 402-354-4000 and ask him to
        reopen the theatre as a working film venue. Email
        comments@..., Methodist's website, and ask them to reopen the
        theatre, and pass the email address and phone number on to everyone you
        know!

        And ---
        Join the Save the Indian Hills and Cinerama Discussion Group
        http://www.egroups.com/group/cinerama_widescreen_movies

        "The Graveyards of Omaha"
        http://members.nbci.com/martadawes

        "The New Twilight Zone"
        http://members.nbci.com/newtwilzone

        Lord Byron, Mary Shelley and Percy Bysshe Shelley Discussion Group
        http://www.egroups.com/group/mary_percy_shelley
      • michael beacom
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 18, 2001
          I checked my email but I don't find one in which it looked like a definite
          "go". Sorry.

          Of course, I think last week messed me up a little more than I have been
          willing to admit and I've only just started getting a full night's sleep here
          a week later. Wasn't sure of what night it was until Sunday really.

          If people would like to try and chat again I am definitely up for it
          (providing it does not conflict with the nights I have to work.)

          Sorry again.

          Michael B.

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 19, 2001
            Let all post the hours we're available and the time zone we're in, and
            I'll try and work up one hour in there that everyone can join in. Of
            course, this won't work for those of us in Europe or Australia, but I'll
            give it my best shot.

            Marta

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 19, 2001
              EDT

              Evenings for the most part...unless something comes up.

              I hate going anywhere, so I'm always home on the weekends...unless
              something comes up.

              I'm sure that was a help.

            • dghprobe3@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 19, 2001
                My schedule is fairly flexible. Most evenings would work between 8
                and 11pm EDT. Most weekends are okay, although sometimes
                conventions, club meetings, and work gigs come up.

                My other suggestion was to pick like the first or second weekend of
                each month and have a chat at a pre-announced time on Saturday, then
                another chat the next day at a pre-announced time on Sunday. Maybe
                with a different moderator both days. This could be "plan B" if
                everyone is too scattered to make it work.

                Anyway, I could probably work within whatever most of the rest of the
                group decides.

                Don