Re: [probe_control] restaurants, trek and tech

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2013
      Geoff,

      I'll have to think a bit on the other things to see if I can pull answers out of my head, but as to giving Vena her human illusion, the Talosians most likely got that image from her mind once they'd stabilized her (as in got her to the point where she would live, and recovered enough so her mind was clear enough for them to read it).