Re: [probe_control] RE:

  • dmanmetz36
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14 7:04 PM
      I meet him also about 10 years ago and asked him if had remembered making appreance on Search. He told me he did not remember it, which I understand since he has been acting most of his life and that "Bulllet' episode only ran twice on NBC, never to be seen again in syndication in America.

      Chris

      From: British 2010 Promo <stephenrusell@...>
      Subject: [probe_control] RE:
      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 8:50 PM

      Yes he was Noah Bain his first handler.
      Then Dover came in for his Field Mgmt skills.
      Then he had other Handlers after Bain left SIA