Re: [probe_control] It's Not TheSinging...

  • martin allen
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2013

           Hi guys;
        I actually made it through both sides of the 45rpm, but it wasn't easy. O'Brian's voice isn't the problem, hell, he's way easier on the auditory nerves than say, Leonard Nimoy; but the music is about as bad as I thought it would be. I've had the album for years and never played it. My suspiscions were correct...
      martin