Re: [probe_control] Hugh O'Brian TV's Wyatt Earp Sings

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2013
      >... Well, that was an experience. What did you think??

      I only listened to a few seconds, Geoff. Let's just say that I'm more interested in O'Brian's ACTING than his SINGING. :) No offense to the man, of course.

    • martin allen
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2013

             Hi guys;
          I actually made it through both sides of the 45rpm, but it wasn't easy. O'Brian's voice isn't the problem, hell, he's way easier on the auditory nerves than say, Leonard Nimoy; but the music is about as bad as I thought it would be. I've had the album for years and never played it. My suspiscions were correct...
        martin