Hugh O'Bri an TV's Wy att Earp S ings’

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2013
      Hello everyone

      Don�t know if
      this is old news or anything, but did you realise Hugh O�Brien actually
      recorded an album after �Wyatt Earp�??

      I saw a copy of �Hugh O'Brian TV's Wyatt Earp Sings� in an old record shop
      locally and if you google the italics above, you can at least see the cover.
      Anyone any idea if he sings well or not??

      Please note NEW email address while OLD one is being sorted out.

      Biggest SF website in Europe and second biggest, and that's only because the first is a commerical site, in the world
      and they look to what we do!

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6, 2013
          Hello
          Jim

          Well, that was an experience. What did you
          think?? It might just be me, but I think he was let down by the material cos he’s
          barely singing when it was obvious he did have a reasonable voice 56 years
          back.

          Hearing the theme track first here, it’s
          obvious he had the same choir doing the backing vocals.

          To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6, 2013
            >... Well, that was an experience. What did you think??

            I only listened to a few seconds, Geoff. Let's just say that I'm more interested in O'Brian's ACTING than his SINGING. :) No offense to the man, of course.

          • martin allen
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 6, 2013

                   Hi guys;
                I actually made it through both sides of the 45rpm, but it wasn't easy. O'Brian's voice isn't the problem, hell, he's way easier on the auditory nerves than say, Leonard Nimoy; but the music is about as bad as I thought it would be. I've had the album for years and never played it. My suspiscions were correct...
              martin