Similarities between Search & Archer, world map & canabalized consoles

  • Bryan D.
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2013
      I have posted a file in the file section called Search Archer.pdf

      It shows a few similarities in Archer, the use of the world map in the opening titles (not to mention colors & the way objects shift), and another use of the canabalized consoles :)
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2013
        You make a good case for ARCHER/SEARCH similarities, Bryan. :)

        I like ARCHER a lot, too. A friend told me a year or two ago, that a couple of the blueprints during the theme contained such items as the 'Airwolf' copter and 'Salvage 1.' However, that may have been recently modified, because I just got HD TV, and attempted to look for some of those--and couldn't make them out. It's possible that, with the show's popularity (ARCHER just got picked up for a Fifth Season), the show's creators didn't want any of their in-jokes to get them into hot water. ;)