Re: [probe_control] Re: Hero TV Scanner

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
      It's always a distinct pleasure seeing your work, Mike! Your latest scanner is nothing short of breathtaking, of course.

      If you get around to taking better pictures, as you mention, I'm sure they'd be appreciated.

      Good day ALL,

      I just uploaded a pic of the other Scanner more like the Ebay one. It's in Photo Albums > Prop Screen Grabs. Sorry it's not as clear as I'd like it to be. I'll try to get a better one it when I can.

      Mike S.