Re: Hero TV Scanner

  • kc8nqa
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20 5:02 PM
      Good day ALL,

      I just uploaded a pic of the other Scanner more like the Ebay one. It's in Photo Albums > Prop Screen Grabs. Sorry it's not as clear as I'd like it to be. I'll try to get a better one it when I can.

      Mike S.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21 6:31 PM
        It's always a distinct pleasure seeing your work, Mike! Your latest scanner is nothing short of breathtaking, of course.

        If you get around to taking better pictures, as you mention, I'm sure they'd be appreciated.