Re: [probe_control] OT...Paul Winchell

    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 20, 2013
      One of the most charming segments of Love American Style was one with him
      and Sherry Lewis. They were ventriloquists in the waiting room hoping to
      see a booking agent. They are both shy, and they end up talking through
      their dolls to meet each other.

      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 20, 2013
        There are a couple of clips from that show here:
        http://paulwinchell.net/media.html

        First time I have ever seen it in color.

        Message 3 of 24 , Mar 15 5:23 PM
          John: I posted a pic of one of those tape drive units you mentioned which are seen behind Cam in some episodes. This particular vidcap is from the Probe pilot. Hopefully the link will work. If not, it's the newest pic in the Cannibalized Consoles folder.

          If you look at the machine directly behind Cam and Streeter, you will see a black rectangular cover looking thing. If you squint a bit, you can see the word "Correlator" on a label. It is possible that "Control Data" appears above that, but it is difficult to tell. You can select larger views of the pic if needed, just find the links and click. The machine/computer is apparently a correlator.

          Message 4 of 24 , Mar 15 7:57 PM
            Thanks. I did a quick net search and did not find much...although now I
            know what a correlator is. It might be out there, but it is going to take
            a lot more digging.