Re: [probe_control] PROBE available for streaming on Warner Archive Instant

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 19, 2013
      Don't feel bad. I saw that "Start Free Trial" button and got the heebie-jeebies. Free trial means sign up, get it for free, and when the trial is over JUST TRY TO CANCEL! It will take them months to cancel and hound you with billing before they finally get it through their thick skulls that you've cancelled.

      I'll stick to be beloved DVD.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 20, 2013
        Oh I feel the same way. Also, I have slow, cheap DSL, so streaming is out
        of the question. And of course I bought the DVD the first day it was
        offered. I did not wait for a sale.

        My actual interest is in it being available so more people might see it and
        be aware of it. Even though the Archive says they are committed to
        releasing Search, it never hurts to have even more people asking for it.

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 20, 2013
          When I attempted to register for the Warner Archive Instant, I got the following message:

          W arner Archive Instant is Currently Available to Invited Users.

          If you received an Invitation Code via email, please enter the code to start your one month free trial.

          So, my question is this. Does anyone know how to acquire an Invitation Code? :)

          If anyone has any information on this, feel free to write me off-list at probecontrol (at) wowway (dot) com.

          Many thanks!