[probe_control] Fwd: Leslie Stevens Credits & SEARCH Connections

  • ProbeControl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2000
      Great list, Don!

      The only thing I can add to it off the top of my head is... Didn't Stevens
      write the script for RETURN TO THE BLUE LAGOON? I seem to remember him
      mentioning it to me in the brief letter he wrote me a couple of years before
      he died...

      Don't know what SEARCH 'connections' there'd be on THE LAGOON? :)

      Jim
      probecontrol@...