Re: [probe_control] Re: PROBE pilot movie--30% off sale

  • Paul Holmes
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 23, 2012
      Stephanie Powers IS a fine figure of a woman and an excellent actress.

      I noticed Night Court is 33% cheaper than on Amazon, guess I’ll have to open my wallet for that as well.

      Paul

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 24, 2012
        I sincerely hope not, especially with money as tight as it is for me right now.

        I am betting they will do the same with Search.