more on Keith Andes

  • dghprobe3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001
      I did some checking for Jim Alexander a few months ago as to whether Keith
      Andes is still with us.  I did find an item saying that someone got an
      autograph from him as late as October 2000.

      I'm sure Jim will have more information for us on the interview projects he
      is doing in whatever spare time he can scrounge up, but he is still not quite
      finished with his follow up interviews with Ginny Golden.  After those are
      completed, I'm sure Jim won't mind making inquiries of Mr. Andes, who
      appeared as Dr. Barnett in the final Probe Control set episodes (also the
      voice of "Birdman" and was Akuta in the classic Trek episode "The Apple").

      Don H.