Re: [probe_control] ... Just when you think you're the only one.

  • Michael Rupert
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2001
      JIm,

      Mike Rupert here.

      I've been lurking a little and been in and out without much time to say anything to the group.

      One thing that I have been wondering about is whether or not you have found out if Keith Andes is alive. If he was, are you going to try to interview him.

      Mike Rupert

      Jim Alexander wrote:

      Kevin-- You're NOT the only one!  Great to hear from you!
      >... I was just beginning to wonder If I was the only person that had ever heard of the TV show Search and now one late night on eBay I find a link to your web group and web page.
      ---------------------------
      Great!  I'm glad my lil' website mention in my TV GUIDE SEARCH cover item paid off with at least ONE new "interested party"!  I figured ol' Don Harden would'a found that eBay mention first-- but I guess he's busy at DragonCon!  ;)  (Inside joke, Kevin!) Glad you're on board!  Feel free to join in the eGroups discussion at any time!
      -----------------
      I just hope things continue to grow so I can find more things related to the show. I Seem to remeber having some of the clips from Lincoln enterprises from years ago But have no idea what shape they may be in or if they are even still around But I'm going to look in the box I used to have them in.
      ----------------------
      Please do!  We'd love to add to the "collection" already posted on the website!  A few folks here have worked quite hard putting our ever-growing archive together!  ;) Pretty cool, ain't it? Take a good look at the site!  We have a handful of nifty items for sale 'specially-made for people who "thought they were the only one"... ;)
      ----------------------
      >... I  also bought a script or two of the pilot and of the "Moonrock"  episodes. They are fun to read.

    • Marta Dawes
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2001
        I posted that question to alt.obituaries a few months ago when we were
        first wondering if he was still alive, and despite many anecdotes about
        him no one could come up with a death date, so I'm pretty sure he's out
        there somewhere still alive.

        Marta

        Michael Rupert wrote:

        > JIm,
        >
        > Mike Rupert here.
        >
        > I've been lurking a little and been in and out without much time to
        > say anything to the group.
        >
        > One thing that I have been wondering about is whether or not you have
        > found out if Keith Andes is alive. If he was, are you going to try to
        > interview him.
        >
        > Mike Rupert
        >

        > Jim Alexander wrote:
        >
        > > Kevin-- You're NOT the only one! Great to hear from you!
        > > >... I was just beginning to wonder If I was the only person that
        > > had ever heard of the TV show Search and now one late night on eBay
        > > I find a link to your web group and web page.
        > > ---------------------------
        > > Great! I'm glad my lil' website mention in my TV GUIDE SEARCH cover
        > > item paid off with at least ONE new "interested party"! I figured
        > > ol' Don Harden would'a found that eBay mention first-- but I guess
        > > he's busy at DragonCon! ;) (Inside joke, Kevin!) Glad you're on
        > > board! Feel free to join in the eGroups discussion at any time!
        > > -----------------
        > > I just hope things continue to grow so I can find more things
        > > related to the show. I Seem to remeber having some of the clips from
        > > Lincoln enterprises from years ago But have no idea what shape they
        > > may be in or if they are even still around But I'm going to look in
        > > the box I used to have them in.
        > > ----------------------
        > > Please do! We'd love to add to the "collection" already posted on
        > > the website! A few folks here have worked quite hard putting our
        > > ever-growing archive together! ;) Pretty cool, ain't it? Take a
        > > good look at the site! We have a handful of nifty items for sale
        > > 'specially-made for people who "thought they were the only one"...
        > > ;)
        > > ----------------------
        > > >... I also bought a script or two of the pilot and of the
        > > "Moonrock" episodes. They are fun to read.
        > > ------------------------------
        > > Look for other printable scripts on the site!!!
        > > Service.

        Marta

        Help us save the Indian Hills Theatre in Omaha, Nebraska
        The last round Super-Cinerama theatre in the world!
        http://www.saveindianhills.com

        Sign the Petition to save the Indian Hills Online!
        http://www.PetitionOnline.com/steve/petition.html

        Call Stephen Long, CEO of Methodist, at 402-354-4000 and ask him to
        reopen the theatre as a working film venue. Email
        comments@..., Methodist's website, and ask them to reopen the
        theatre, and pass the email address and phone number on to everyone you
        know!

        And ---
        Join the Save the Indian Hills and Cinerama Discussion Group
        http://www.egroups.com/group/cinerama_widescreen_movies

        "The Graveyards of Omaha"
        http://members.nbci.com/martadawes

        "The New Twilight Zone"
        http://members.nbci.com/newtwilzone

        Lord Byron, Mary Shelley and Percy Bysshe Shelley Discussion Group
        http://www.egroups.com/group/mary_percy_shelley