RE: [probe_control] more scanners

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2012
      Hello John

      We have
      sparse nights of viewing over here as well. I should point out that �She Spies�
      is a US spoof show, you�re not supposed to take it seriously, and I only got
      curious cos it came up in Amazon�s cross-connector and it had a price drop. I�m
      a sucker for espionage shows as a change from SF.

      Geoff

      Geoff Willmetts ***** GF Willmetts ****************************

      Commissioning
      Editor: http://www.sfcrowsnest.org.uk and assorted suffixes including .com and .co.uk

      We�ve
      updated our website. Please add to your links,

      Our
      Google monthly number of hits exceeds seventy million and they place us in the
      general genre than our own category. Doesn�t stop us appearing on the first
      page of any Goggle Search for Science Fiction entries.