Script City

  • Cynthia_Hargraves@Paramount.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2001
      Hi,

      Since Script City is in Hollywood. It'a local I gave them a call.
      They are only mail order. Their Sunset address is for mailing. They
      only have four.

      The Pilot - Probe $14.00 Final Draft

      Ends of the Earth - January 26th,1973 Final Draft

      Touch of Midas - July 19, 1972 Final Draft

      One of Our Probes Junw 22, 1972 Final Draft

      The hour long scripts are $10.00
      They are not the originals. There are several script stores in
      Hollywood that sell scripts. Some stores sell different ones. It
      depends on what is available. They get them from the studios. They
      have the originals, or a very good copy and make copies from them to
      sell.

      Cynthia