Time Tunnel (2002) on YouTube

  • secretconcierge
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 4, 2012
      See a super compelling remake of Time Tunnel on YouTube from
      unaired serial episodes from 2002.

      Very realistic, unique & tech saavy vs Irwin Allen Tic Toc Project.

      Have Fun.
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 4, 2012
        Hello
        Stephen

        Is that the same pilot that was
        added to the original Time Tunnel DVD boxset??

        To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 4, 2012
          No its brand new FX
          Nothing like orig save tunnel shape more circular & mix with Stargate style control center vs Irwin Allen Tic Toc Center.
          & one walks in & then "beamed out" vs orig show.

        • sms99@rcn.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 4, 2012
            Thanks for the heads up on this! Will have to check it out. I am always wary of remakes, and have watched every episode of every Irwin Allen series countless times since I was a kid. But there have been some that I've truly enjoyed, and I'll give this a whirl for sure.

            -Steve

            From: "secretconcierge" <stephenrusell@...>
            Sender: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 18:46:25
            To: <probe_control@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: [probe_control] Re: Time Tunnel (2002) on YouTube

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 4, 2012
              Wary of remakes? Does that include the abysmal pilot for that (thankfully) never made remake of 'Lost In Space'?

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 5, 2012
                Hello Stephen

                Without looking at UTube, if it contains a
                military squad and Newman being a female being sent back in time then it is the
                same as the latter day pilot as in the DVD boxset.

                To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
                From: stephenrusell@...
                Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 18:46:25 +0000

                No its brand new FX

                Nothing like orig save tunnel shape more circular & mix with Stargate style control center vs Irwin Allen Tic Toc Center.

                & one walks in & then "beamed out" vs orig show.

                --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, Geoff Willmetts <gfwillmetts@...> wrote:

                > Hello

                > Stephen

                > Is that the same pilot that was

                > added to the original Time Tunnel DVD boxset??

                > Geoff

                > ********* GF Willmetts ****************************

                > Commissioning Editor: http://www.sfcrowsnest.co.uk or http://www.computercrowsnest.co.uk

                > THE SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY MAGAZINE THE E-BOOK PUBLISHER THAT TRIES HARDER

                > Between 42-48 million hits a month!!!

                > WE DON'T CHOOSE OUR RANK POSITIONS, OTHERS PUT US THERE:-

                > AOL AOL ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet http://search.aol.com/aolcom/browse?id=906&source=subcats Yahoo Yahoo ranks SFcrowsnest #4 most popular SFF site on the Internet http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/ DMOZ DMOZ ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet http://dmoz.org/Arts/Literature/Genres/Science_Fiction/ Google Google ranks SFcrowsnest #2 most popular SFF site on the Internet http://directory.google.com/Top/Arts/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/

                > To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com

                > From: stephenrusell@...

                > Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 15:36:50 +0000

                > Subject: [probe_control] Time Tunnel (2002) on YouTube

                > See a super compelling remake of Time Tunnel on YouTube from

                > unaired serial episodes from 2002.

                > Very realistic, unique & tech saavy vs Irwin Allen Tic Toc Project.

                > Have Fun.

              • secretconcierge
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 5, 2012
                  Yes its the same one & Toni Newman is female while Doug is a Fed heavy vs being a co scientist with then Tony in IA show.

> [...]
                  >

                  > > AOL AOL ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet http://search.aol.com/aolcom/browse?id=906&source=subcats Yahoo Yahoo ranks SFcrowsnest #4 most popular SFF site on the Internet http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/ DMOZ DMOZ ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet http://dmoz.org/Arts/Literature/Genres/Science_Fiction/ Google Google ranks SFcrowsnest #2 most popular SFF site on the Internet http://directory.google.com/Top/Arts/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/

                  > > To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
                  >
                  > > From: stephenrusell@
                  >
                  > > Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 15:36:50 +0000
                  >
                  > > Subject: [probe_control] Time Tunnel (2002) on YouTube

                  > > See a super compelling remake of Time Tunnel on YouTube from
                  >

                  > > unaired serial episodes from 2002.
                  >

                  > > Very realistic, unique & tech saavy vs Irwin Allen Tic Toc Project.

                • Lady Talara
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 6, 2012
                    I believe I world have to check my set. But that 2002 pilot was added as an extra om the first or sec. vol.

                    Being that TTT was only one season of 30 eps. I never understood why they just didn't put it out in one set.. Sheesh. Would of cost less then the 2 half.
                    Greed, just plain old greed.

                    Cat

                    << See a super compelling remake of Time Tunnel on YouTube from unaired serial episodes from 2002. Very realistic, unique & tech saavy vs Irwin Allen Tic Toc Project. Have Fun. >>
                  • Paul Holmes
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 6, 2012
                      You are correct on the greed part or at least a bit of a con. Somewhere someone says it is easier to budget out two payments of say 35 bucks a month for a consecutive, bi-monthly set of half sets than 50 bucks in one chunk for a full set. To me, I’d rather pay the one payment AND have a bit less packaging on the shelf with the one set of covers and notes.

                      Of course, don’t get me started on extended cuts, directors cuts, millennium cuts and platinum cuts, etc... (i.e. LOTR)

                      Paul