Re: [probe_control] Three Doug McClure TV Movies on YouTube

  • David Marks
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 2, 2012
      I will add this movie featuring Doug McClure and Alejandro Rey:

      "Satan's Triangle"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So6Va6aQ3MI

           End Run,

           David

      From: LambuLambu@... <LambuLambu@...>
      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, May 10, 2012, 12:25 AM

      If "Terror in the Skies" is the one involving the sabotaged Concorde jet (I'll have to check out that one on Youtube, but if it is and he co-starred with Burgess Meredith and Robert Reed), I remember seeing that one. It was indeed a good movie, and who would have thought at the time it was filmed that Doug and Meredith would soon be working together again on 'Search'?

      End Run,

      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 2, 2012
        The look on Doug's face at the end of Satan's Triangle scares to crap out of
        me to this very day!

        John

        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 3, 2012
          Without doubt that was one of the creepist ending ever. The likable hero dies and the good guys lose in a big way. The only ending that I thought that was more shocking and depressing was "Beneath the Planet of the Apes". Only in a 70's movie.......lol.

          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 4, 2012
            I agree.  That look was very diabolical.

                 End Run,

                 David in MA

            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 7, 2012
              I haven't seen this movie but I became interested.

              Lately, I have been finding full movies in youtube.com.
              "Murder on Flight 502" is available.  This is the
              link for the full movie:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsVyEn7EXBY

                   End Run,

                   David