Re: [probe_control] Buying thoughts

  • martin allen
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2012
      Hi Geoff;
           looks like my last note didn't go thru--I tried sending it direct, but it looks like I have another bug in my system, thanks to somebody else who refuses to drop his blasted aol...rather than re-cap the whole thing, I'll just ask the main question and see if I can get help re-sending later, with topical adjustments--it's relative to a lot of what created my sour mood on Saturday--what was the source print of the pilot version of "Where No Man Has Gone Before"?. It's the one original series ST box set I don't have.
      Martin