Re: [probe_control] Buying thoughts

    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2012
      I love Revelation's web page where they have a simple alphabetized list of
      their titles.

      And I am amused by the fact that they released the 1960's Fantastic Voyage
      cartoon series, while it has not been released over here.

      On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Geoff Willmetts <gfwillmetts@...>wrote:

      > Hello John
      >

      > It isn�t only Network but Revelation do
      > some of the same things. Oddly, the latter released the last two seasons
      > of �Voyage
      > To The Bottom Of The Sea� as complete volumes than the split done
      > Stateside,
      > even if I haven�t picked them up yet.
      >

      > As to costs. I tend to think the same thing
      > when I import from the States, especially when the postage is more than the
      > thing I�m buying :-) It�s easier to wait
      > for the price to drop. One thing I have noticed, though, is to compare the
      > prices on both US and UK Amazons. Sometimes, the same firm will offer a
      > better
      > postage price if they�re sending abroad on the opposite site.

    • martin allen
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2012
        Hi Geoff;
             looks like my last note didn't go thru--I tried sending it direct, but it looks like I have another bug in my system, thanks to somebody else who refuses to drop his blasted aol...rather than re-cap the whole thing, I'll just ask the main question and see if I can get help re-sending later, with topical adjustments--it's relative to a lot of what created my sour mood on Saturday--what was the source print of the pilot version of "Where No Man Has Gone Before"?. It's the one original series ST box set I don't have.
        Martin

        ________________________________
        some of the same things. Oddly, the latter released the last two seasons of ‘Voyage
        To The Bottom Of The Sea’ as complete volumes than the split done Stateside,
        even if I haven’t picked them up yet.

              As to costs. I tend to think the same thing
        when I import from the States, especially when the postage is more than the
        thing I’m buying :-)  It’s easier to wait
        for the price to drop. One thing I have noticed, though, is to compare the
        prices on both US and UK Amazons. Sometimes, the same firm will offer a better
        postage price if they’re sending abroad on the opposite site.

        WE DON’T CHOOSE OUR RANK POSITIONS, OTHERS PUT US THERE:-