optimism and music

    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2012
      Hello Marta

      Pessimism is so depressing.

      Hello Martin

      Re: Music clearance. The only person they
      have to get that from is Dominic Frontiere as there was no other incidental
      music. Would be fun for someone to check him out sometime, even if it�s only
      for an interview for us. There is one oddity in that the music, unless it�s
      under a different name, doesn�t appear to have been on any of his albums. There
      has to be a story about that somewhere.

    • martin allen
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2012
            Hi Geoff and all--
                Sorry, I shouldn't let my cynicism show openly, but it's hard to avoid when you're being worked over by both the rest home where your father is in and his so-called insurance agency who now refuses to pay for their share, when this was supposed to have been resolved twice. I may have to get lawyered up, egad. If nothing else, at least I have him in the VA system, now I have to play for time until I can possibly move him. Any advice is eagerly requested. Dino...?

                 As to the Dominic Frontiere, that may well be the problem. I tried like heck to find him online some years ago. I think he's keeping a low profile for personal reasons--all I can recall is something to do with a nasty divorce from his last wife, some ties to a football team, (hers); you know, haunts of the Inner Party and all that.

        Martin

        ________________________________
              Re: Music clearance. The only person they
        have to get that from is Dominic Frontiere as there was no other incidental
        music. Would be fun for someone to check him out sometime, even if it’s only
        for an interview for us. There is one oddity in that the music, unless it’s
        under a different name, doesn’t appear to have been on any of his albums. There
        has to be a story about that somewhere.

        WE DON’T CHOOSE OUR RANK POSITIONS, OTHERS PUT US THERE:-

        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2012
          Hello Martin

          Figured something was up. Don�t you people
          have ombudsmen over there??

          Re: Dominic Frontier. I suspect he still
          has an agent, especially as one of his newer albums just had an MP3 release on
          Amazon.

          To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2012
            Martin,

            Separate e-mail headed your way. I hope the info in it is helpful.

            Message 5 of 6 , May 6, 2012
              Hi Geoff--
                    Yes, I know what one of those is, but I'm stuck in the Deep South, where they don't want to know how things are done Up North, until there's a freezing rain and the already shaky driving skills around here crater completely.
                     Hadn't thought about his agent--I did try to find his lawyer---can anyone else out there pick up on that? How about tracing those recent Czech re-recordings of Outer Limits music? I simply do not have the time right now, but it might be worth a try...

              Message 6 of 6 , May 6, 2012
                Thanks man, right now anything is appreciated.

                martin