Re: [probe_control] watched the ‘Matchle ss’ clip.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2012
      Geoff,

      "Matchless" wasn't any more violent than any Bond movie, not to mention the
      violence in some of the Indiana Jones or the later Harry Potter movies. So
      I'm good there. It's the films with gore that get me.

      The movie was very interesting, which is why I've been trying to track it
      down for so long.

      We have a lot of namealike cities in the US. I'll have to poke around to
      see if Barking is one of them.

      Dino.

      In a message dated 4/4/2012 2:49:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      gfwillmetts@... writes:

      Hello Dino

      I watched the ‘Matchless’ clip. A bit
      violent for you, isn’t it??

      You would have thought the taxi driver
      would have taken invisibility in his stride although it’s typical of
      humans not
      to believe their eyes. Bet the dog wanted to go to Barking (we have a town
      called that in the UK, is there a namealike in the US??).

      Looks interesting for its time period.

      Geoff
      /