RE: [probe_control] Re: SEARCH response on Warner Archives Collection FB page

    Message 1 of 56 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hello Rob

      The first one is still free and
      tends to be my favourite to check. Both were logged in my favourites list, not
      that I would pay for information that can be gotten free. There are a lot of
      websites offering regional settings and many charge you for the info. They were
      noted cos they tend to be reliable

      and I probably didn�t
      have to pay when I first found it.

      As I�ve never had to look up a
      blu-ray setting and no idea how freely available the info is or how enforced
      keeping the regional settings separate is.

      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      From: CptMatt@...
      Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 17:52:45 -0600
      Subject: RE: [probe_control] Re: SEARCH response on Warner Archives Collection FB page

      Arrrgh! The first lists my BluRay player but the post just tells you to

      write a file to a CD in ISO format and put it in the player. It doesn't tell

      you what the file is or where to get it.

      The second one wants $16 upfront to tell me if they have a region hack for

      my player.

      Rob McNay

      Chicago IL

      Message 56 of 56 , Jan 25, 2012
        I think you're right, John, that the FIVE-O shots are 'fisheyes .'  The one I recall travels around a jet engine.  And, I think you're right--I seem to recall another one of a plane in flight, as well.  I'll pay special attention during tomorrow's episode on MeTV at 11am.  ;)

        Right on as usual. That was not the famous fisheye shot I was remembering.

        Is the shot I am thinking of in the weekly opening of the original Hawaii
        5-0?