RE: [probe_control] Re: SEARCH response on Warner Archives Collection FB page

  • Robert McNay
    Message 1 of 56 , Nov 30, 2011

      Arrrgh! The first lists my BluRay player but the post just tells you to
      write a file to a CD in ISO format and put it in the player. It doesn't tell
      you what the file is or where to get it.

      The second one wants $16 upfront to tell me if they have a region hack for
      my player.

      Rob McNay
      Chicago IL
      Message 56 of 56 , Jan 25, 2012
        I think you're right, John, that the FIVE-O shots are 'fisheyes .'  The one I recall travels around a jet engine.  And, I think you're right--I seem to recall another one of a plane in flight, as well.  I'll pay special attention during tomorrow's episode on MeTV at 11am.  ;)

        Right on as usual. That was not the famous fisheye shot I was remembering.

        Is the shot I am thinking of in the weekly opening of the original Hawaii
        5-0?