Theatre of the Improv

  • Robert McNay
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2011
      The website "Daily Beast" has a very cool article the best improvised movie
      scenes. I knew about some of them (Indy shooting the swordsman) but other I
      hadn't heard of. Like Bogart's final line to Bergman in Casablanca, or Hopkins
      delivering his fava-bean line to Foster in Silence of the Lambs.

      The one I was most surprised at was Rutger Hauer in Blade Runner, his "tears in
      the rain" line as Batty died was improvised.

      http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/10/25/like-crazy-taxi-driver-more-great-improvised-movie-scenes-video.html

      Rob McNay
      Chicago IL