It Takes a Thief DVD Set

  • secretconcierge
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2011
      Has anyone seen or brought the It Takes a Thief DVD set?

      Running reruns on Antenna TV on Sat PM CA Time 7-10PM.

      Noticed last night that Gene L Coon ( Star Trek) wrote this 1 & had William Campbell as baddy in role.

      worth the money???

      Still awaiting a SEARCH DVD box set.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2011
        My set is on order but the release date has been pushed back to November
        15th.

        John