this list now has 45 members

  • dghprobe3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2001
      Hi gang: Last week or so, I glanced at the number of members of this
      mailing list on the probe_control home page and it was right at 40.

      I looked today and it says 45. Have we gained five new people in a
      week? If so, that's great!

      To all the new people, welcome aboard the SEARCH Mailing List.
      Please don't be strangers, let us know what you liked or disliked
      about the show.

      Don H.