PROBE now $10 at WBShop.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2011
      Well, kind of. ;)

      Warner's is running a one-day Super Sale, where you can purchase five select DVDs for only $10 apiece. They'll charge sales tax (mine was $3.51), but another nice thing about the sale--and I didn't see this before I checked out--was that shipping is free . Nice deal.

      Anyway, you can purchase the PROBE pilot for $10, if you purchase another four films for $10 apiece. There are many great offerings like Gene Roddenberry's GENESIS II and PLANET EARTH, George Segal's THE TERMINAL MAN, the SF TV Movies STRANGE NEW WORLD and EARTH II, the Adam West/Burt Ward superhero specials from 1979 called LEGENDS OF THE SUPER-HEROES, and many more.

      Here's the link:
      http://www.wbshop.com/5-DVDs-for-%2450-Sale/WACOLUMBUS,default,sc.html?sz=160&promo=bannerCOLUMBUSwachome

      Oh, and if you sort the offerings by 'Best Sellers,' PROBE comes up within the first half-dozen or better. :)