RE: [probe_control] It Takes A Thief on DVD

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 24, 2011
      Hello Rob I was referring to Wagner's early work. A probable comparison is Lee Majors with the accent on The Six Million Dollar Man as opposed to The Big Valley or The Fall Guy. Geoff

      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      From: CptMatt@...
      Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 12:29:06 -0700
      Subject: Re: [probe_control] It Takes A Thief on DVD

      Actually, nowadays, Robert Wagner is mostly seen in commercials for reverse

      mortgages or playing Anthony DiNozzo's father on "NCIS".

      I've watched a few episodes of "White Collar". About the only connection to "It

      Takes A Thief" is the general idea, a government agent using a career criminal

      to solve crimes.

      Rob McNay

      Chicago IL

      From: videoking@...

      Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:47:18 -0400

      No, it has no connection to the Al Mundy series. It's a rip off,

      remake,

      whatever you want to call it.

      John

      Date: 9/23/2011 2:45:53 PM

      To: chat search

      Hello John Re: White Collar. Never heard of it until now but scanning the

      info, I presume its not a direct lineage to Al Mundy?? Geoff

      Commissioning Editor: http://www.sfcrowsnest.co.uk or http://www

      computercrowsnest.co.uk

      THE SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY MAGAZINE THE E-BOOK PUBLISHER THAT TRIES

      HARDER

      AOL AOL ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet

      http://search.aol.com/aolcom/browse?id=906&source=subcats Yahoo Yahoo ranks

      SFcrowsnest #4 most popular SFF site on the Internet http://dir.yahoo

      com/Entertainment/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/ DMOZ DMOZ ranks

      SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet http://dmoz

      org/Arts/Literature/Genres/Science_Fiction/ Google Google ranks SFcrowsnest

      #2 most popular SFF site on the Internet http://directory.google

      com/Top/Arts/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/

      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com

      From: videoking@...

      Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:23:19 -0400

      There has been a remake, it's called White Collar, it's on USA.

      John

      Date: 9/23/2011 5:41:27 AM

      To: chat search

      Hello John and Jim I'm always puzzled why there hasn't been a revival of 'It

      Takes A Thief'. Granted RJ Wagner might not want to do it but he could

      always have had a son. Geoff

      #2 most popular SFF site on the Internet http://directory.google

      com/Top/Arts/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/

      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com

      From: videoking@...

      Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 20:27:03 -0400

      Agreed!

      But... Coasters?! ;)

      They should have included a do it yourself safe cracking kit! LOL

      John

      Date: 09/22/11 20:21:37

      To: probe control

      John wrote:

      >... Looks like a great set!

      Agreed!

      But... coasters?! ;)

      >... Don't order it from Amazon though, $179.99 is outrageous. You can get

      it from Deep Discount for around $120

      Even better. Walmart.com has it for $98.96. ;)

      http://tinyurl.com/3l8fg3p