Re: [probe_control] Re: Scanner Availible

    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 15, 2011
      Mike wrote:
      >... I added a couple new pics in "Prop Screen Grabs." One is of the Agent Ring that Norm is now the proud owner of and one of a Scanner from awhile ago, ( not sure who got that one ) Just a Sweet Pic.
      =============
      You're right, Mike. Beautiful pics, and BEAUTIFUL work!

      Congratulations, Norm--you lucky man! :D

      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 4, 2013
        You're quite welcome, Mike!  Good luck in the auction, sir!

        Jim

        Thank you much for the kind words Jim, I was told that my Scanners were better than the original by a couple of other people as well. I just wish I could have had a look at some High Def pics sooner.

        Mike S.

        --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, <probe_control@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Well, obviously, Mike, your work is just stunning! I'd venture to say that it's pretty clear that you've surpassed the quality of the original prop. :) I hope you do very, very well with the sale of this piece. You certainly deserve it.

        Hi All,

        I have just completed a scanner and neck chain attachment. The detail is Incredible, I used the HD pics of the one Strong had up on eBay.

        Its been increasingly difficult for me to make anymore, I'm not as nibble as I was 12 years year ago when I built the first ones that I put one eBay. My eyes are a lot worse and the arthritis in my wrist makes it Very Difficilt to do the Many Intricate steps it takes to construct one.

        Anyway, all that out of the way, I am in the process of putting the scanner and neck chain attachment up on eBay, it might take a few days but I will post to let the board members know in case anyone might be interested,

        It is a One of Kind! I only made one! It was Way too much of a project for me - I will not be making Anymore!

        Anyone interested can contact me direct kc8nqa@...

        Here's links to the Scanner

        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/ohitsjustme/Gold1A.jpg

        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/ohitsjustme/Gold2A-1.jpg