Warner Archive response

  • search_fan
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2011
      I decided to try posting a picture of my SEARCH logo tattoo on the Warner Archive Facebook page to see what news they might share about releasing the series. Jim saw it! (What I won't do for SEARCH huh?)The response was MOST encouraging!
      Warner Archive Collection We do plan to release SEARCH next year. The show was never mastered to video, so we will be starting from scratch, and creating brand new masters from the original source materials. This process is due to start in the next month or two. We think fans will be very pleased with the results.
      CAN"T WAIT!!
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2011
        >... I decided to try posting a picture of my SEARCH logo tattoo on the Warner Archive Facebook page to see what news they might share about releasing the series. Jim saw it!
        ========
        I sure did , Carol! :) And what a tattoo it IS, too! :D
        ========
        >... (What I won't do for SEARCH huh?) The response was MOST encouraging!
        ========
        Hah ! Way to go, Carol! I asked a few days ago, and they ignored my question (they're VERY hit-and-miss on their responses). Your tattoo pic sure made'em sit up and take notice! :D
        ========
        RE: WAC's response:

        >... Warner Archive Collection We do plan to release SEARCH next year. The show was never mastered to video, so we will be starting from scratch, and creating brand new masters from the original source materials. This process is due to start in the next month or two. We think fans will be very pleased with the results.
        ========

        Nice work, Carol! Well done. :D

        Jim

      • British 2010 Promo
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2011
          YeeeeHah, Finally, Search in plain DVD.
          (Imagine in Blu Ray format).

        • Rick Cortez
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2011
            can't wait for that one soon! i will get them.

            Rick

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2011
              SIERRA HOTEL!!!

              I'm ready to buy!

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2, 2011
                Hello everyone Do you think we ought to lobby for a stills gallery or something?? Geoff

                To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
                From: graphotypist@...
                Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 11:01:17 +0000
                Subject: [probe_control] Re: Warner Archive response

                SIERRA HOTEL!!!

                I'm ready to buy!

                --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "search_fan" <c-jackson@...> wrote:

                > I decided to try posting a picture of my SEARCH logo tattoo on the Warner Archive Facebook page to see what news they might share about releasing the series. Jim saw it! (What I won't do for SEARCH huh?)The response was MOST encouraging!

                > Warner Archive Collection We do plan to release SEARCH next year. The show was never mastered to video, so we will be starting from scratch, and creating brand new masters from the original source materials. This process is due to start in the next month or two. We think fans will be very pleased with the results.

                > CAN"T WAIT!!

              • nicholasf
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 17, 2011
                  DOH! I've just sent to a guy I met in Memphis for the complete series! $55! I have a horrible feeling Warner's remastered DVD's will cost less! The order included several one off episodes of shows Doug was in, will report on quality of Search episodes when I get them.

                  Nic.