No more RTV in Metro Detroit

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011
      Ok, so RTV finally picks up Police Story so what happens, my local affiliate drops RTV! If anyone on the list lives in or around the Metro Detroit area say goodbye to retro tv.

      John
    • Rick Cortez
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011
        and i have not received or gotten MY RTV local affilliate station in my hometown
        of san antonio texas either, but i shall receive one soon.

        Rick