Who's Your U.N.C.L.E.?

  • Robert McNay
    Message 1 of 41 , Jun 8, 2011
      It looks like things are actually moving on the "Man from U.N.C.L.E." movie.
      It will be directed by Stephen Soderbergh (Solaris, Ocean's 11/12/13, Out of
      Sight) and may start shooting early in 2012. It may also be Soderbergh's
      last movie before he retires.

      Producer John Davis says they would like to have George Clooney as Napoleon
      Solo. He says "that would be the best way to do it". As far as I'm
      concerned, I'm with 'em for Clooney as Solo. After seeing "The American", I
      think he can do the whole spy thing.

      http://collider.com/man-from-uncle-steven-soderbergh-john-davis/95169/

      Rob McNay
      Chicago IL

    • David Marks
      Message 41 of 41 , Jun 13, 2011
        That was a coincidence.  The movie was based on the
        Helen MacInnes book of the same title.  This certainly
        didn't hurt the film's prospects.

             End Run,

             David in MA