[probe_control] Re: Is now the right time?

  • actingman-jc@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2000
      I would cast Tony Franciosa as Bianco, now holding
      Cameron's job. He has the strong personality to carry
      those scenes and make them his own, and you would have
      the interesting aspect of him putting up with the things
      Cameron had to put up with when supervising Bianco and
      company.

      I think the things the scanner can do, as well as the
      neural and dental implants can still carry. The only
      thing that may seem common place is the idea of hitting
      the computer to tie in to info banks to get what you
      need. I do that every day when I should be working.