Annette O'Toole

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2001
      >... The only thing I noticed is that it was Annette O'Toole who played Ed Bain's daughter, as per the closing credits, not Helen Hunt.  A photo of Annette can be found at the top of this web page for the TV miniseries "Dead By Sunset": http://www.oregoncoast.com/chimera/dead.htm
      ----------------------------
      Y'all might remember Annette best for playing "Lana Lang" (young Clark Kent's girlfriend), the only bright spot in the otherwise dreadful SUPERMAN III...

      Jim "Kal-El" Alexander
      probecontrol@...

    • dmanmetz@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001
        She is also remembered as Nick Nolte's girlfriend in 48hrs.

        Chris
      • michael beacom
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001
          I always think of her from her role in the 80's version of CAT PEOPLE.

          Michael B.