Re: [probe_control] thix that and what

    Message 1 of 37 , May 1, 2011
      I would have replied to this the other day, but I was on a little trip to Fredericksburg, VA to collect our daughter (a.k.a. The Evil One) from college for the summer: left on Friday around noon and got back late last night. So, since everyone seems to be getting politically nauseated, I'll say my last piece on this.

      The problem with this whole birth certificate things is that people did ask for this during his campaign, however there were dozens of people who refused to produce it for review, thus leading to speculation that he didn't have one, which would make him ineligible as a candidate.

      Now THREE years later this birth certificate suddenly appears? Is there any wonder there's talk of forgery and the certificate not being real? (Let's face it; if he had a legit one, then why didn't he make it known when it was originally asked for? Sorry, but I'm with Trump on this one. It smells fishy.)

      And Geoff is right. No party (Dem, Rep, Tea, Indy, etc., etc.) is free of "numbskulls" and if everyone of us who put these numbskulls into office by voting for them just stands back and says nothing when something seems amiss, then we're no better than lambs on their way to the slaughter. After all, people spoke up with the Watergate incident and it led to Nixon's resignation. But in today's society, like Hillary and her 'It's all about me, Me, ME!' not enough people care because they're too focused on themselves: who they're talking to on their cell phones, or what's on their iPad, what their reason is for not letting the person in the car with the turn signal on shift lanes, or what dress color and how high the skirt is on the bimbo crossing the street...

      NOW we can move on. (And let's please do.)

      Message 37 of 37 , May 20, 2011
        I share your feelings on S4.  Manny Coto was given a greater hand
        in production after Showtime cancelled his "Odyssey 5" series.

        S3 was a mistake.  I didn't care for the entire Xindi arc.  When S4
        began they did a "Dallas" on it in their fashion.  The "It was a
        dream" escape, except we see it as a rewrite in the timeline.

             End Run,

             David in MA

        From: Richard Perez
        Date: 5/3/2011 4:43:45 PM
        To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com

        NO!!! Enterprise was a terrible show on a dying network. Plus, the writers
        had run out of ideas for TREK, which is why they screwed with the story to
        create Enterprise. Most viewers stuck with it out of loyalty to Trek, byt by
        then, the air had been let out of the franchise.

        This is not indicative of the syndication market, where questionable shows
        like "Acapulco HEAT' were made largely for the overseas market. A well-made
        espionage series would do well pretty much everywhere.