[probe_control] COUNTDOWN TO PANIC and GODDESS OF DESTRUCTION

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2000
      Gentlemen,

      I have in my hands, through the courtesy of Mr. Don Harden, copies of 'Search' episodes: COUNTDOWN TO PANIC and GODDESS OF DESTRUCTION. Good news is: An intitial glance tells me that they appear to me superior quality episodes, dub-wise. Someone has even taken the trouble to 'tack on' an early-70's 'NBC' logo. It does not appear, however, that the 'opening teaser' is complete... but like I said, I just glanced. The 'reception' of the video is relatively sharp, and the colors are relatively vivid.

      Mr. Harden has indicated that he would be pleased to make copies of the three episodes that 'we' do not have, for interested parties (do I hear any 'takers' out there???). I will double-check with him, and make sure that it'd be okay to list his address, here. I am positive he will say 'yes'.

      P.S. He is sending a copy of SUFFER MY CHILD, soon.

      I have copies of the PROBE Pilot, THE ADONIS FILE, IN SEARCH OF MIDAS, SHORT CIRCUIT, NUMBERED FOR DEATH, and THE MURROW DISAPPEARANCE ready to send out to him.

      He says that of the nine 'Search' episodes he has, they were all obtained them in 1986 on Beta-format tapes. These are all from The Armed Forces Network (except for his copy of LET US PREY, which is the 16mm-to-VHS copy that we all have).

      Any other questions (before Mr. Harden signs-on, himself)???

      Jim Alexander
      jima@...
    • actingman-jc@worldnet.att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2000
        We should double check and see exactly what episodes he
        has all together.