Re: New Man From UNCLE Movie being planned

  • nicholasf
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2011
      People on the Virginian groups think Michael Weatherly looks like Doug, and since I always thought Doug looked like Robert Wagner, (Same smile, but different color hair), Weatherly would make a good Al Mundy, maybe Wagner could play Fred Astaire's role as Mundy's Dad.

      Nic.

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2011
        Hello Nic

        Something I discovered over here a couple years back is that when actors are being selected for acting schools over here is that if they have a resemblance to existing actors facial types � not identical I should hasten to add � then it stands in their measure for being selected. Hence if you think there�s a vague similarity between actors then that�s the reason.

        To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
        From: fewernicholas@...
        Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 00:18:50 +0000
        Subject: [probe_control] Re: New Man From UNCLE Movie being planned

        People on the Virginian groups think Michael Weatherly looks like Doug, and since I always thought Doug looked like Robert Wagner, (Same smile, but different color hair), Weatherly would make a good Al Mundy, maybe Wagner could play Fred Astaire's role as Mundy's Dad.

        Nic.

        --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, JeffBatten@... wrote:

        > I think Weatherly could also Al Mundy in "It takes a Thief" Since Robert WAgner has played his Father :)

      • nicholasf
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5, 2011
          There was an actor on 7th Heaven, Wade Carpenter,who looked like a cross between Doug and Elvis!

          Nic.

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 6, 2011
            Hello Nic

            Looked him up on IMDB. I see the Elvis connection even if he isn�t so chiselled.

            To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
            From: fewernicholas@...
            Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 21:19:16 +0000