Re: [probe_control] Re: New Man From UNCLE Movie being planned

  • JeffBatten@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30 5:34 AM
      I think Weatherly could also Al Mundy in "It takes a Thief" Since Robert WAgner has played his Father :)

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2011
        People on the Virginian groups think Michael Weatherly looks like Doug, and since I always thought Doug looked like Robert Wagner, (Same smile, but different color hair), Weatherly would make a good Al Mundy, maybe Wagner could play Fred Astaire's role as Mundy's Dad.

        Nic.

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5, 2011
          Hello Nic

          Something I discovered over here a couple years back is that when actors are being selected for acting schools over here is that if they have a resemblance to existing actors facial types � not identical I should hasten to add � then it stands in their measure for being selected. Hence if you think there�s a vague similarity between actors then that�s the reason.

          To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
          From: fewernicholas@...
          Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 00:18:50 +0000

          People on the Virginian groups think Michael Weatherly looks like Doug, and since I always thought Doug looked like Robert Wagner, (Same smile, but different color hair), Weatherly would make a good Al Mundy, maybe Wagner could play Fred Astaire's role as Mundy's Dad.

          Nic.

          --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, JeffBatten@... wrote:

          > I think Weatherly could also Al Mundy in "It takes a Thief" Since Robert WAgner has played his Father :)

        • nicholasf
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 5, 2011
            There was an actor on 7th Heaven, Wade Carpenter,who looked like a cross between Doug and Elvis!

            Nic.

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 6, 2011
              Hello Nic

              Looked him up on IMDB. I see the Elvis connection even if he isn�t so chiselled.

              To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
              From: fewernicholas@...
              Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 21:19:16 +0000